Employment law is complex and ever-changing. Employers need to keep up to date with relevant regulations, making sure that policies and procedures remain legally compliant.
At Davey Law we understand that this isn’t always easy when you are busy running a business. We can advise employers on all aspects of employment law, both contentious and non-contentious. We offer pragmatic, cost-effective solutions to minimise risk and resolve issues at the earliest possible stage, preventing escalation into costly and time-consuming litigation.
We can also review your existing employment policies, procedures and other documents, advising on compliance issues.
Our team will provide expert legal advice on all areas of employment law, including:
- disciplinary and grievance procedures
- discrimination legislation
- employment contracts and consultancy agreements
- employment issues relating to business transfers
- employment tribunals and court action
- executive compensation packages
- health and safety
- parental and carers’ rights
- protection of information or restrictive covenants
- recruitment and selection
- regulated compromise agreements
- representation at employment tribunals
- terminations and redundancies
- union membership
Get in touch
For further information about our services or to make an appointment please contact: