Employment law is complex and ever-changing. Employers need to keep up to date with relevant regulations, making sure that policies and procedures remain legally compliant.
At Davey Law we understand that this isn’t easy when you are busy running a business. We can advise employers on all aspects of employment law, both contentious and non-contentious. We offer pragmatic, cost-effective solutions to minimise risk and resolve issues at the earliest possible stage, preventing escalation into costly and time-consuming litigation.
We can also review your existing employment policies, procedures and other documents, advising on compliance issues.
We provide expert advice on all areas of employment law, including:
- Employment contracts and consultancy agreements
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Discrimination legislation
- Employment issues relating to business transfers
- Employment tribunals and court action
- Health and safety
- Parental and carers’ rights
- Protection of information or restrictive covenants
- Recruitment and selection
- Regulated compromise agreements
- Representation at employment tribunals
- Terminations and redundancies
- Union membership
How can we help?
Please call us for a quote or simply to discuss your employment law query. We offer friendly, practical legal advice and support, from drafting employment agreements to defending tribunal claims, providing you with practical, commercially focused solutions. Think of Davey Law as an extension of your HR department, helping to ensure your policies and procedures are up to date, dealing with difficult employment issues should they arise, and allowing you to focus on what you’re best at – running your business.
Get in touch
For further information about our services or to make an appointment please contact: